Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ah! Paris...the lights the culture the chinese food?



When people I know come to Paris, to do what people do when they come to Paris, I do what anybody living in Paris would do, I take them to the best restaurant in town, My local Chinese. WHAT!!!!!! I hear you thinking...Well, I understand your reaction, but you might just be be wrong. I know there are amazing places here to eat, and trust me, if I sold my apartment and took out a huge loan, I would most likely visit them at least twice a year. But they would not even come close to my beloved Chinese place.The food is all cooked to order, the best rose wine ever and smiling faces served fresh with there version of a kind of sake. As a special treat , the sake cups have a photo of a naked woman at the bottom (or a man if you are a woman or gay) It's such a lovely way to end a cold evening, Great food and a naked woman swimming in alcohol ....OH!!!! and Paris, everywhere.

Where is this fantastic restaurant I hear you saying? Ask me and I will tell you.If and when you go, tell them the Englishman that stares in his sake cup looking like a lost soul sent you.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate when souls are lost--what can we do to find it?

Anonymous said...

but I would prefer a naked man...and you are not lost...you are exactly where you are...at all times...I know I am being a smartass...

PHILIP BROOKER said...

well you would be in luck because they have naked men also....

Anonymous said...

goody goody...then the tea most certainly be good to the last drop..

PHILIP BROOKER said...

I'll make sure you get your man xx

Anonymous said...

I know you will...