Monday, November 10, 2008

April Ashley...the movie


As most of you may know by now I'm making a very big movie about the life of April Ashley. I've know April for 30 years or so (I'm drinking a very large martini as I write this so the dates may vary...bare with me..or is it bear with me) Its going to be a pretty good movie, in fact its going to be a wonderful film. This wednesday I'll be going to England to shoot some more footage on April. If you have ever made a film before you will know that it involves not sleeping for two years. I don't quite know how I found myself in this position but here I am. I'm hoping this film will be finished this time next year. With very little sleep and spending every penny I have , I might just be able to do it...Did I mention the other film Im making at the same time.......Whew!!!!!

P.S. I hope you like the poster, it was so much easier to do than the movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a joke?