Sunday, January 4, 2009

Film noir...(well actually film bleu)


I froze everything off shooting this little film (even my little camera caught a cold) . The eiffel tower was blue and now it's back to its normal colour (a golden yellow). The reason it turned blue 6 months ago, was because France took over the European Presidency, and I'm sure you all know that the EU flag is blue with yellow stars. Now the presidency will go to another country that doesn't have an Eiffel tower or great food.

Anyway I think the real reason it was blue, was because it's freezing cold in Paris at the moment. Im going to thaw out now, maybe Ill turn back to my normal colour soon....pink!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'est magnifique! Always a pleasure to see life through your eyes. Happy New Year.~N

PHILIP BROOKER said...

thank you very very tres much

Anonymous said...

And to think...it will be a while before the Eiffel turns Blue again...great music choice Philip...I miss the cafes...ah...I simply cannot betray the city...

PHILIP BROOKER said...

happy new year to you also