Friday, December 5, 2008

the latest illustration...



O.K. O.K. I know what you are thinking.What is philip doing!! This illustration is too bright and happy and nothing like his 'real work' Well you would be right thinking this, and as much as it was fun to do I now crave for a darker me (don't worry, dark lurks just beneath my skin) A change is as good as a rest they say, so consider this illustration a little rest, almost a nap... It's for The Miami Herald travel section.You get to see it before the readers of the paper will......o.k. now where did I put my tube of dark paint?

4 comments:

Addiction Medicine Plus said...

O.K., O.K. Philip: Bright and happy is good, better and best in this economic climate. I enjoy your work and your subtle (or is it unsubtle) sense of humor. Well done! mc


Best Blogs

Anonymous said...

In all directions...

about us: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
about us: said...

I like the little happy man.